AlpacaSack 100% Alpaca Filled Compressible Sleeping Bag
Alpaca fiber is an excellent natural insulator due to its smooth hollow structure. It's also naturally light weight and very compressible. This compressible alpaca sleeping bag bounces back to normal size when taken out of the stuff sack, allowing this bag to be stored in much smaller space or even a hiking backpack!
Special features of this bag include:
- Warm! EN Comfort Rated to 32F/0C
- Ultra Lightweight
- Highly compressible
- Comfortable in wide range of temperatures
- Side and bottom zippers if you get too warm!
- You can open the feet and use this bag to sit at the campfire
- Bag can be completely unzipped to use as a blanket
- Ripstop strong while soft outer shell
- Comfortable inner lining
- Full length both end zipper
- Left (most common for Right handed) and Right zipper option.
- You can Zip a Left and Right two together!
- Hood with pull cord to hug your head. Get completely cocooned!
- Internal windproof wall to keep cold air out.
- Smart quilting stitching to hold internal fiber sheets
- Easy washing and quick air drying
- Uses natural insulating alpaca!
Measures: Large sized to fit most adults,
79" x 40" wide, 16" hood (200cm x 101cm, 40 CM hood)
Weight: 5 lbs
Materials: Filled with 100% Alpaca fiber. Outer ripstop 210T Nylon.